Terms & Conditions
- Registration fee has to be paid before the deadline for early registration; otherwise your registration fee will be updated to the current one.
- If member or student registration is selected please provide the proof of this category; otherwise you will be requested to pay the registration difference amount.
- Full payments are required in advance to the conference start. A confirmation voucher and invoice will be sent right after we received the payment. Please review it carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be requested for any change or check.
- All payments have to be made on Euros, please find as follow the available payment methods:
Credit Card Online: you will be redirected to a Bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
Bank Transfer: detailed banking information will be provided automatically by e-mail. Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option only will be available until June 3rd
- All pending amount has to be paid at the Technical Secretariat during the documentation delivery. In case of bank transfer payment or another method but not received it, you will be requested for an advice bank slip. Otherwise, you will be requested to pay the pending amount.
- Grupo Pacifico (GP) acts as organizing agency and is not responsible for loss, injury or damage to any person or property.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
- Any change of name will be dealt with as a cancellation and a new registration.
- Cancellations received up to April 24 2019: deposits will be refunded less 50 € for administrative costs.
- Cancellations received up to June May 8th 2019, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after June May 9th 2019 or registered participants who fail to attend.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.